When it comes to starting your own website, the key goal is to make sure that it is clean and presentable. While some may believe that they must know how to code, that isn’t always true. There are plenty of WordPress themes that you can use for your website. Here are 10 of the best themes new designers can use for their websites.
1. eSell: This is a practical, well-reviewed theme that adapts to both laptop and mobile devices.
2. TopShop : This is a simple, but effective design that allows you to line up your products so the shopper can make easy purchases.
3. Martable: With this theme, designers can quick link their store to the home page making it easy for your customers to browse.
4. Digital : This is another picture-friendly theme that comes complete with social media plugins allowing your customers to share your content on their own accounts.
5. Simpleo: This is a clean, easy to navigate them which hat adapts to any device. It allows for large pictures, so you can display your product to potential customers.
6. Pinnacle: Built by Kadence Themes, this is a template allowing you to make different types of websites. It is also compatible with woocommerce.
7. Daisy Chain : This theme is good for keeping your customers up-to-date with what you’re doing. You can install a widget keeping your latest posts on the front page.
8. Sixteen : If you’re looking to sell art-themed products, this is this the theme for you. It is fully equipped with a header and footer. It has also been translated into different languages.
9. Bose : This theme is designed specifically for corporate sites. If you want, you can set up your online store immediately, as this theme supports woocommerce.
10. GalaNight : This is a versatile template that can adapt to any need you might have, including making an Ecommerce site. There are over 220 fonts you can choose from, so you can make sure that your ecommerce site looks exactly the way you want it to.